Friday, March 8, 2013

life is better

Spring break week marks me being here in Utah and being sober for 2 years. I wish i could take some machine and go back and write a letter to myself for those 11 months i was with dad and his whore.
It would probably say something like...

"Just hear me out for a minute. Life is about to get really hard. Dad is in love with her. Yeah her. Yes i know you liked her. She was way cool and chill but she is only trying to get you on her side because they are going to ruin everything. Don't take that first sip. It wont do anything to help. It is actually going to hurt you. Don't hurt yourself. Please for us. Just get through this. Don't forget mom. She is worried about you... She loves you so much and just wants the best for you. Promise me... Pinky swear??

Me


1 comment: